Re: Need suggestion for a bag to carry all my tech

Victor

A rolling bag like that is a good alternative for those who have bad backs. Plus, I think some of them are pretty stylish for a business environment. I’m not sure how stylish backpacks are for a business environment. Of course I’m sure there are all kinds of backpacks that probably look pretty nice in the office.

Victor

On Mar 31, 2019, at 6:42 PM, Sugar Lopez <sugarsyl71@...> wrote:

Hi

I gifted a friend with a rolling leather back pck

It’s a large leather pack on whells, so he just rolled it behind him like a small luggage.

It was not as large as  suitcase but it had room for a 17’ inch lap top, earphones, a radio and a lot of wires amd tech things he used.

Just a thought.

Smile

sugar

"A day without a friend is like a pot without a drop of honey."

-Winnie the Pooh

Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

https://www.gofundme.com/sugars-transplant-journey

Hugs, Sugar

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2019 6:39 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Need suggestion for a bag to carry all my tech

I highly recommend a back pack as it has two straps, one for each shoulder which distributes the weight evenly.

This is important;  your back will tell you if you do not treat it right.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marie
Sent: March-31-19 7:32 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

I am not sure if they are still available but I purchased a bag for my little netbook and now use it for just this type of stuff. It looks just like a laptop bag but smaller.Has handles and a shoulder strap.

Marie

Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2019 5:38 PM

Good question! Personally, our use a backpack and a fanny pack that attaches to it via zippers. But I would like to know what other suggestions people have.

Victor

On Mar 31, 2019, at 4:50 PM, Loy <loyrg2845@...> wrote:

I have accumulated several tech items that I like to take with me when I go out. I use a cane and don't have enough pockets or hands to carry them. What would be a good type of bag for a man to carry to hold these items. Where could I get such an item?

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.