Re: Need suggestion for a bag to carry all my tech

Victor

A rolling bag like that is a good alternative for those who have bad backs. Plus, I think some of them are pretty stylish for a business environment. I’m not sure how stylish backpacks are for a business environment. Of course I’m sure there are all kinds of backpacks that probably look pretty nice in the office.

Victor

On Mar 31, 2019, at 6:42 PM, Sugar Lopez <sugarsyl71@...> wrote:

Hi

I gifted a friend with a rolling leather back pck

It’s a large leather pack on whells, so he just rolled it behind him like a small luggage.

It was not as large as  suitcase but it had room for a 17’ inch lap top, earphones, a radio and a lot of wires amd tech things he used.

Just a thought.

Smile

sugar

"A day without a friend is like a pot without a drop of honey."

-Winnie the Pooh

Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

Hugs, Sugar