From: Janet Gross [mailto:harvard-97@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: 15 November 2015 20:50
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] An Outlook 07 attachment Question Please.

Hi Everyone,
I am currently using outlook 07 as my email client. I would usually Press
the alt key and then the letters n,a,f and tab to find the file I wanted to
send as an attachment and press enter, and the file would attach to my
email. These commands are not working for me anymore. When I do try these
commands, all I hear when I either tab or use the arrow keys is delete
options, save options, etc. Can someone please tell me how to send an
attachment? I am using windows 7, IE 11.

Thank you in advance.
Janet