Re: iPhone update?

Barb O'Connor

First of all, I don’t think there was any r update that made voiceover unusable. I updated last week and everything is just fine. I have a couple questions however. Perhaps did your friend perhaps turn speech off with a three finger double tap or turn voiceover off with a triple click to the home button? Also the volume may have gotten turn down in which case voiceover would not be able to be heard. Just throwing that out there for you.

Barb

On Apr 1, 2019, at 3:07 PM, David Mehler <dave.mehler@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

Got a friend, with a friend who has an iPhone. Is there an Apple
update that is recent, like last week, that must be got or it kills
voiceover? If so, any information on how to get this as apparently
this iPhone now is unusable via voiceover until this update is
applied.

Thanks.
Dave.