Re: iPhone update?

Barb O'Connor

It can happen accidentally. It would be certainly worth checking.

Barb

On Apr 1, 2019, at 3:43 PM, David Mehler <dave.mehler@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Thanks, I don't think so, and even if that happened taking this third
hand contextually from our conversation this person seems like they
know how to unload/reload voiceover and manipulate volume.

Thanks.
DAve.

On 4/1/19, Barb O'Connor <broconnor1972@comcast.net> wrote:
First of all, I don’t think there was any r update that made voiceover
unusable. I updated last week and everything is just fine. I have a couple
questions however. Perhaps did your friend perhaps turn speech off with a
three finger double tap or turn voiceover off with a triple click to the
home button? Also the volume may have gotten turn down in which case
voiceover would not be able to be heard. Just throwing that out there for
you.

Barb
On Apr 1, 2019, at 3:07 PM, David Mehler <dave.mehler@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

Got a friend, with a friend who has an iPhone. Is there an Apple
update that is recent, like last week, that must be got or it kills
voiceover? If so, any information on how to get this as apparently
this iPhone now is unusable via voiceover until this update is
applied.

Thanks.
Dave.