joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter

FaceTime/iMessage

On Nov 13, 2015, at 5:33 PM, Matt <matt.from.florida@...> wrote:

Yes the viphone google group or the Blind apple group .

Thanks,
Matt.from.florida@...

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Orange [mailto:lists3717@...]
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 5:22 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io

I am new to my Iphone, and was wondering if there's a mailing list for IOS users.

I've purchased two poor choice books for myself, but finally finding and purchasing the appropriate third one ("getting started with IOS 8" by Anna Dresner).  It would help me a lot if I could talk with other IOS users about this stuff.  I'm late to this party.

Chip