Product Recognition

Joe Orozco

Hi,

I tried using Seeing AI last night to recognize the bar code on a soup
can. No luck. I turned the can every which way, but whereas before I
could get some sort of a bleep from the app, last night I got a whole
lot of nothin'.

Yes, I'm aware this could be a matter of the user being a little ... slow.

I tried using short text, and while more successful, the mixed results
were more annoying than helpful and still didn't really tell me what I
wanted to know.

So, has anyone found a good bar code reader app? I looked at Digit
Eyes on the app store, but it seemed outdated based on the history of
the reviews.

Other than Be My Eyes or AIRA, are there any other worthwhile contenders?

Thanks for any help.

Joe