Re: Tech Talk Header Change?

Marie <magpie.mn@...>

Another little hiccup with the header change is the Jaws dictionary. I had set it so the [TechTalk] did not speak on each and every message so I could speed up my browsing through some. With the space, it changed the option to not speak it.
Marie

Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2015 11:43 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Re: Tech Talk Header Change?

Hi Carlos,

I'm fine with it.  I've modified my message rule so that either 1 takes the messages to the assigned folder.  Thanks.
Take care.
Mike
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2015 11:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Tech Talk] Tech Talk Header Change?

Do you want me to change it back?
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2015 1:57 PM

Hi Carlos,

I just wanted to make sure something had changed & my computer wasn't doing something funny.  You know, those damn MS updates can cause some crazy crap!  LOL,  hahaha hahaha hahaha,  LOL
Take care.
Mike
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2015 10:50 AM

Ah yes sorry about that.  If it is a problem for people I will change it back.  I didn't even think about it affecting message rules.
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2015 1:32 PM
Subject: [Tech Talk] Tech Talk Header Change?

Hi Carlos,

I noticed this morning that some messages to the list went to the folder they're assigned to go via a message rule but, I also have several in my Inbox.  In looking at the subject line, the part I use for creating the message rule for this list, [TechTalk], has changed to, [Tech Talk].  The only difference being the space between Tech & Talk.  Is this a permanent change or, just a fluke?  It's no big deal but, I just thought I would say something in case others haven't figured out why some of their email is going to a designated folder & other emails are in the Inbox, & list members can also adjust their message rule or create a 2nd rule.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.  Go Dodgers, next year anyways!

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.