From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Greg Daniel
Sent: Saturday, April 6, 2019 4:33 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] is Google Calendar screen reader accessible?

Thank you for your helpful instructions.

Greg

At 04:27 AM 4/6/2019, you wrote:

I use JFW 2019 and Windows 7 at work.  I find Google calendar not only
accessible but very useful. It does require some learning, but it works
well.
You have to turn off the virtual cursor with insert-z, and you have to do it
again if you have navigated away and back to the calendar window.
Google has some pretty good instructions online for learning to use it.
I use it both at home and at work, and I have both calendars on my iPhone.