Re: A workaround to using Safari through an email link?

Leedy Diane Bomar

Hello,’’

I am a bit confused by your question. Are you trying to use safari, or firefox? Is it that you cannot make Firefox the default and have to copy links from email to paste into Firefox?
I use Safari, all of the time, with my iPhone, and don’t understand what problem you are experiencing with it.

Diane Bomar

On Apr 9, 2019, at 10:41, Sharon Hooley <shooley42@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Has anyone found a work-around for using Safari with the latest IOS? I find it a bit of a nuisance to have to copy the address associated with a link in an email message, exit Mail, go to firefox, and paste. If not, I wish Apple could fix it in the next software update.

sigh.

www.CochlearAmericas.com