Re: nearby explorer

Amy Gordon

Well the only other gps app I have use is apple maps and I like Nearby
Explorer better because it actually tells business you pass when
traveling, the county and zip code. It is very customizable to what
you would like to know when traveling.
Amy Johnson

On 4/10/19, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
<ukekearuaro@...> wrote:
Hi Vicky:

Please take a good look at Apple's App Store; I think Lazarillo was ported
over there, but I don't know this for sure since I don't do anything that's
iOS related.

An app that would take iOS codes and translate them to Android? Hmm, dear
sis, Apple probably won't let that app see the light of day. Android is
reasonably open and just about any person far more brilliant than I can
take
it and do whatsoever such a one desires with it. And it's that flexibility
that keeps me in the Android world!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado