a dropbox problem.

Jim Rawls

Hi all, I am running windows ten and jaws 2019.

I just installed dropbox and now I can’t get it to work. There is a dropbox icon on my desktop. So I hit enter on it, and it says dropbox. So I have two choices here. First choice says dropbox. And when I try to go into it, it says, how do you want to open this file? And then I see, always use this to open dropbox. That is checked. And when I hit enter on it, nothing happens.

My other choice says, get started with dropbox PDF. And when I hit enter on that, I see it opens with Microsoft edge. And nothing happens. So I’m completely frustrated with this. how do I get dropbox to just do its thing? Jim