Re: What is your typing speed?

I do not have a direct link to the program however I do know there is an App Store link and you can purchase the actual program through APH.

Ashley Breger

On Apr 14, 2019, at 12:34 PM, marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21@...> wrote:

Ashley,
Please, could you provide us with the link for downloading this program?
It would be much appreciated :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 14/04/2019 14:36, Ashley Breger via Groups.Io disse:
There is a program called talking Typer that you could try. This will guide you through a different keyboard strokes as well as learning the keyboard itself.

Ashley Breger

On Apr 14, 2019, at 12:23 PM, Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@...> wrote:

Hi Group,

To give my own typing speed test, I set a timer for 1 minute and then typed a standard typing test phrase such as: 'The quick red fox jumped over the lazy brown dogs' until I her the timer sound to end the 1 minute.  Then I counted the number of words or set my word processor to do so and subtracted a word for each misspelled word and got my total for one minute.

On 4/14/2019 11:33 AM, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
Actually I've never thought about it.
Is there any software to rater our typing time?

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 14/04/2019 12:31, Akshaya Choudhary disse:

Hello guys,
Just to evaluate my comparative speed, I would like to know how fast people here generally type?

I think at my best I cannot go faster than 35 wpm. Would like to improve it as I have to type a lot on daily basis.
Looking forward to all your responses. Any additional remarks/suggestions are also welcome.

Regards

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"