Re: What is your typing speed?

Donald L. Roberts

Actually, I have three typing speeds; slow, slower, and backwards.

Don Roberts

On 4/14/2019 11:33 AM, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
Actually I've never thought about it.
Is there any software to rater our typing time?

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 14/04/2019 12:31, Akshaya Choudhary disse:

Hello guys,
Just to evaluate my comparative speed, I would like to know how fast people here generally type?

I think at my best I cannot go faster than 35 wpm. Would like to improve it as I have to type a lot on daily basis.
Looking forward to all your responses. Any additional remarks/suggestions are also welcome.

Regards

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"