Re: What is your typing speed?

Akshaya, I can type about 100 words per minute error free. Please note that
I've been typing since I was about five years of age, have worked in the
field of medical transcription, some PBX, as a Customer Service
Representative and Internet Tech Support Technician, Tier2. In all of these
situations, being able to type at fast speeds were requirements.

Today, I work for myself almost exclusively, but my typing has stayed the
same just because I've been at it since the great typewriter days till now.
I do actually have two electric typewriters that I play with once in a while
just to see if I can still manage to use a typewriter. I guess I also like
the noise especially from the bell!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado