Re: new subscriber

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

ok cool

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2019 12:57 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] new subscriber

Dear kerryn gunness & List:

Greetings from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada where the temperature is starting to climb to springtime norms. Have a pen pal in Port Of Spain, Trinidad. She worked for a branch of Barclay’s Bank for years, then they were purchased by the Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce, a Canadian bank. She noticed a large difference in the styles of the two banks. Barclay’s would move Heaven & Earth to help you qualify for your loan. C I. B. C. was of the opinion if you qualify, you get the loan, if not, try again, later.

Brian K. Lingard