Re: What is your typing speed?

Shelly Kane

Thank you so much for the suggestions.  Yes, I am interested in doing transcription work but definitely not medical.

Shelly

On 4/15/2019 4:40 AM, Brian K. Lingard wrote:

Dear Shelly & List:

You are correct. That is an excellent typing speed if corrected for mistakes.

Try applying with the G. S. A., General Services Administration of Uncle Sam as well as your state, city & county governments, also courts of law. Is this doing Dictaphone transcription or composing in your head as I   often do.

You want 60 WPM if you will