Re: Amazon Fire Tablet Does it Talk?

Laz

Yes, the screen reader is called VoiceView and it uses the Ivona voices.

Laz

On 4/17/19, Dave <dlh007@centurylink.net> wrote:
Hello,

My wife bought me a last years model of the Amazon fire Tablet. I use
it a little, but I am not sure if it is able to talk. She bought it for
a Close out price so I am not sure how powerful it might be.

I have gotten addicted to using Alexa for all kinds of information. So,
if I could make this tablet talk, it might be of even greater use to me.

Anyone know if these inexpensive tablets can be made to talk?

Thanks again for any reply,

Grumpy Dave

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/