Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 19/04/2019 09:56, Gene disse:

VLC Media Player is used by a lot of blind people to listen to DVDs.

I have almost never used the player.  Perhaps others will present some short cut commands that will be useful.

From: david
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2019 7:36 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] DVD'S Windows 10,

Good morning to all;

I have a question from one of my clients.  the question is,

what player are folks using to play they're DVD'S?  when my client inserts a DVD, "power DVD" comes up, he says the program is not accessible.

a quick search on trusted google suggests using VLC media player.

He's using latest version of windows 10, and latest version of jaws 2019.