Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2019 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] firefox, changing download location?

Wow, this is definitely an EZ one!
Simply open your Firefox, go to Tools > Options, tab a few times and voila, there you are!
When you reach the "Save files in" (or something like that), tab one more time and choose your preferred folder!
Also just FYI, you can, in this very same way, tell to your browser for asking you every time you download something, this way you'll be asked where you want to save a specific file if you so want.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 20/04/2019 14:46, Keith S disse:
Hi, is there any way to change the download path for files I download from the net using firefox?

How do I go about doing so if I can actually do t his.

Thanks

Keith