Re: need JAWS users group contact info

Sandra Streeter

Thanks so-o-o much—I’ll save this.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2019 11:35 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] need JAWS users group contact info

Hi Sandra,

Here you go:

To send a message to the group:
jaws-users-list@groups.io

To unsubscribe from the group:

Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2019 6:45 PM

Subject: [TechTalk] need JAWS users group contact info

Hello,

I am a new Win. 10 user and a fairly-new Outlook 2019 user, and want to run my recent Outlook issues (which I suspect are partly JAWS issues, since I’m not experiencing them with NVDA) by that group, but haven’t yet learned how to do an effective search for the address in Outlook, amongst old emails. I would appreciate someone forwarding their link to me. Thanks!

Sandra