Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2019 5:11 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] firefox, changing download location?

I'm not sure on what you're asking.
Once you open Firefox (and you go to Tools > Options), you'll have a lot of options to play with, which you can access tabbing around the screen.
Now, if you want to mess with another section, you'll have to activate NVDA focus mode so that you can hit up/down arrows and move through the list.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 20/04/2019 18:32, Keith S disse:

So once I open firefox, I'm going to be dealing with a webpage format, and not  using menu drop downs like in I.E.?

Thanks

Keith