Re: iCloud

This just means that you have downloaded enough apps to fill up your iCloud space. If you would like to upgrade it will cost you I believe it is $.99 per month. If you would like to give me a call at 219-838-5076 I would be happy to explain this in more detail.

Ashley Breger

On Apr 21, 2019, at 4:04 PM, Karim Lakhani <karim.lakhani@...> wrote:

I was needing some clarfication what is the best way to review  a iCloud account.

When I sign I'm told that I need to enter a verification code.

I didn't receive this and not sure where to go from here.

I got a message telling me that my iCloud limit has reached the 5 gig limit.

I have no idea what is stored and I didn't think I saved any thing to the cloud.

Thanks.