From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Karim Lakhani
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2019 4:05 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] iCloud

I was needing some clarfication what is the best way to review  a iCloud account.

When I sign I'm told that I need to enter a verification code.

I didn't receive this and not sure where to go from here.

I got a message telling me that my iCloud limit has reached the 5 gig limit.

I have no idea what is stored and I didn't think I saved any thing to the cloud.

Thanks.