Re: Windows 7 ISO

Jaffar Sidek

Hi Mike.  Look in your inbox.    Write me if you need anything else.  Cheers!

On 4/22/2019 11:57 AM, Mike B wrote:
Hi Again Jaffar,

Here's the message I get when I try to download the ISO from Microsoft.  This message is from the product key verification.

The product key you entered appears to be for software pre-installed by the device manufacturer. Please contact the device manufacturer for software recovery

I've contacted Dell to get a backup and they want to charge whatever amount to send a damn flashdrive with the ISO installed!  As far as I'm concerned it's a damn MS issue, it's their operating system!  LOL
options.

Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2019 7:38 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Windows 7 ISO

Hi.  If you can assure me that you have got a legal product key, I'll send you a private dropbox download link.  Please reply asap.  Forgive the demand, but it is protection for both of us.  Cheers!

On 4/22/2019 9:40 AM, Mike B wrote:
Hi Loy,

No I wasn't able to download anything!  It wouldn't take my product key code, and that I surely don't understand!