Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 9:12 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] super anti spyware issue - how to select things to remove

Hi Keith,

Unfortunately, Super Anti-Spyware is not fully accessible to screenreaders. When I came across the situation like you mentioned, I had no choice but to get sighted assistance to select items to be removed. There are, however, items that are selected and removed by default but for those which are not, my understanding is that there is no way a blind person can do it using a screenreader. Perhaps someone int the list using this anti-malware program might be in a better position to throw some light on this. I haven’t tried using Malwarebyte before but I’m just wondering if it would serve as a better replacement for my Super Anti-Spyware?

Tim.