From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Beth
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 9:55 PM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] DVD/BluRay players that talk and work with Fire TV

Hi all,
Now that descriptive films are sometimes only available on DVD, I’m thinking. Are there any of you wonderful geeks/nerds or tech connoisseurs out there that could give me a hint or two about talking DVD/bluRay disc players? We’re thinking of getting one of those down the road, but I also want to know how many Mac users have external DVD drives and how does that work with a movie related DVD? Does VO read the stuff in the DVD menus? ANd as for talking DVD/BluRay players, how do those work? Which is a better option? And where would I find most of the DVD’s listed in the ACB’s ADP Project? Just so I know which DVD’s to buy at least.
Thanks,
Beth