Re: Older laptop and Windiows 10

George McCoy <slr1bpz@...>

I would say you're at or very close to the minimum ram and CPU speed to run the latest and upcoming versions of windows 10.  4 GB of ram is usually sited as the minimum for windows 10 and 8 GB is preferred.  If you have a use for windows 7 until support ends for it next year, you might roll back, otherwise, I'd consider a computer upgrade if your budget will stand it.

George

On 4/22/2019 11:00 AM, Loy wrote:
I have an older laptop 1.7. GH, 3 Gig RAM. I have kept it updated with the latest Windows 10. I seldom use it  it seems to get slower each time I upgrade windows 10. I use JAWS 2019 and  or Fusion.  I am thinking about going back to Window 7. I think it would run better.  Any opinions on this.