Re: fully accessible windows imaging programme

Smiling?

I would also recommend Image for Windows. Drive Snapshot I would recommend as a close second, but as Carlos said, Drive Snapshot allows the user to select an option that enables the system to reimage itself during the next reboot (which is a nice little feature) and was the primary reason for my playing with and purchasing it.

From: Bharat [mailto:bharat.b@...]
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2015 12:43 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] fully accessible windows imaging programme

Hi all,

I am looking for a ‘fully accessible’ imaging  programme for windows 10 that would help me in creating & restoring the image of a Windows installation. unfortunately, Windows installation disks that come from MS don’t provide for a way for restoring the images created from within Windows.

Thank you,

Bharat.