Re: creating a group in windows 10 mail

david

Hello;

here's another way to create a group in the peoples app,

To do that follow these steps:

1. Press Windows Key+S=search, and type people press enter.

2. When People app starts, tab to add a new contactpress enter.

3. In the Name section enter the name of your group.

now tab to the personal email edit and type in email addresses, with semi colon between each address, note, no spaces,

4. After you're done tab to the Save button press enter.

5. Now the new “group” will be added to your list of contacts.