Re: thunderbird query regarding attachments

Gene

I would think that using the context menu key or shift f10 would generally be the way to right click the attachment.  It requires fewer steps.

From: Ron Canazzi
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2019 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] thunderbird query regarding attachments

Hi Joseph,

There is no add on required and there is an issue with the names of the
attachments in that they are often truncated.  The best way to get the
whole name is to highlight one of them and right click with your numpad
star key and then choose save and view the file name.  You don't have to
actually save the attachment because when you choose save, a save as
dialogue opens and you are given a choice of where to save as well as
the format if any choice is available. You can then read the file name
and press escape to close the dialogue box.  You can then delete the
file if you don't want it by right clicking again and choosing delete
from the context menu.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"