Re: outlook express question

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

thanks jene

----- Original Message -----
From: Gene
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2019 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] outlook express question

I don't know if you can.  I've only seen this discussed very rarely and a long time ago, but I think that if you go over a limit of recipients for one message, your e-mail provider will block the message as spam.  This will, I hope, be discussed further.  The best thing to do might be to send to perhaps ten people, and then ten more but that may be too low a restriction and you may be allowed to send to more.

Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2019 2:34 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] outlook express question

hi group
how do you sen an email to all your contacts in your address book in outlook express at once?

thanks
kerryn