Re: Something to help blind kids to learn Braille!

Gene

Try holding alt and while doing so, press the space bar.  A menu should open.  A close item should be in the menu and you will get to it much faster by up arrowing.  Press enter on close and see if it closes the player or the entire page, including the browser, if that's the only window or tab opened.

Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2019 6:46 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Something to help blind kids to learn Braille!

Actually, it's a video and also a text.

And, on a not much different note, anyone would know, using NVDA, how can I?? exit the video player once this is open?
Because, not only on this page but on many others, if I open the video player, tipically embeded to the text, I get stuck on that player. The only workaround I found for this is to shift tab all the way back until I reach the text again.
However, I'm sure there should be another way, perhaps a more "elegant" one.
So, anyone can help me with this question? :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 27/04/2019 16:10, John Diakogeorgiou disse:
Its not an article but rather a video.