Re: Thunderbird's Codification. I REALLY NEED HELP WITH IT!

Gene

How do you know its not the list that no longer accepts those letters?  Is it just on one list serve or on more than one?

Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2019 10:05 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Thunderbird's Codification. I REALLY NEED HELP WITH IT!

Hi all,
My Thunderbird just decided that it would be a good idea to not show accented letters, and so it's doing.
And it's really driving me crazy, because whenever I send some Portuguese stuff, I need these accented letters. The problem is that, with this happy decision, it will put question marks in place of said letters, making them all show like ??????.
Oddly enough, it's only happening when I answer to some list I'm on. In other words, answering private emails the letters are printed out as they should.

Suggestions, please? I'm really about to go out screaming because of it!

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook