VR stream issue

Keith S

Hi, ppowered my vr gen 2 stream on today after charging it over night and  started reading a book from NLS.

Turned airplane mode off and started a download of a podcast.

checked the battery level, was reported at 97 percent.

started listening to the book again and the stream shut off.

waited a few minutes, turned it on again.  it said welcome to vr stream and then it hung for a second or two and then shut off again.

removed the battery and plugged it in to  an ac outlet.  same thing.

was told on the humanware support list that it sounds like the internal memory was corrupted and that I owould most likely have to send it in to be checked out.

anyone else have this happen?

Did you ahve to send it back to humanware, or was there a fix I could try?

Thanks

Keith