Re: question about next door

Sandra Streeter

Guessing that, although I haven’t yet tried it, using JAWS SmartWeb or whatever it’s called could gray out the stuff we wouldn’t want to have to arrow through?

BTW, would someone send basic instructions for using the above-mentioned JAWS web thing? I have JAWS 2019. Thanks!

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kimsan via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2019 2:53 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] question about next door

I’m revisiting this topic as I was able to log in, I typed in my address, and something popped up which I’m assuming it’s my neighborhood.

I have so many questions out of confusion since this is the first time I’m using this.

How do I get digest going concerning interests, also for general information.

Best regards,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...