Re: Malwarebytes Licensed Users

Don Risavy, Jr.

Yes get it every time launch the program and have even run a repair and also deactivated and reactivated the program and still the same. So have sent support an email about this to see what they say about it and what can be done.

So depending on their answer will try and remember to post it to the list.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of James Bentley
Sent: April 29, 2019 3:30 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Malwarebytes Licensed Users

Hey Mike,

how much does a life time subscription for Malwarebytes cost?

Where can I purchase it?

How many PC’s can I use it on?

thanks,

James B

Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2019 9:03 PM

To: TechTalk

Subject: [TechTalk] Malwarebytes Licensed Users

Hi All,

For those of you that run a licensed version and not a free version of the latest 3.7.1 Malwarebytes.  Are you getting the following offer / notification when you open the program and when you try to navigate the innerface?

Try Premium for 14 days free. No credit card required.Email
No thanks, I just want to scan Button

I get this message with all versions of Jaws and with NVDA.  I have a lifetime license and don't understand why this offer / notification pops up but, here's the weird thing, it's only read by screen reading programs!  It's not visible to sighted people!  I've sent a message to MWB support but, I want to make sure that others are experiencing the same thing so I can report to MWB what others say as well.  All input will be appreciated and very helpful.  Thanks much.

Take care.  Mike  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.