Re: plex talk player

Bryan Hagenau

If you are using the plex talk pocket that should be easy to do.  Also it may help to read the built in user's guide.

On 4/29/2019 12:06 PM, Karim Lakhani wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to learn how to get the plex talk to listen to online shows or music.

I have it connected it to my network, but can't figure out how to access  online content.

The stream was easier to figure out, but the hardware from human ware sucks.

So thought I'd try the plex talk.

I've read a lot of information and consider myself as a decent knowledge to understand information.

I would think the main problem would have been getting on to my network but not when I can' do any thing else.

Thanks for any minor tips you could provide would be appreciated.

Thanks!