Re: Malwarebytes Licensed Users

James Bentley

Mike, Thanks for your response.  I will start looking around every month or so just in case another deal comes along.

While we are on the MB subject, do you or any one know how to stop MB from coming up every time I restart the PC?  Its just another thing I have to alt tab past unless I alt F4 and make it go away.

Will getting rid of it stop Real Time protection?

Sorry for that last question,  If you do not know, I can Google around for that one too.

Take care,

James B

Cheers,

James B

Sent: Monday, April 29, 2019 7:52 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Malwarebytes Licensed Users

Hi James,

I purchased our licenses several years ago, so I don't know if lifetime licenses are even being sold anymore.  You would have to look at various websites that sell Malwarebytes like Amazon, Staples, New Egg.... to name a few.  I've done various searches from time to time and haven't found a lifetime license in quite a long time but, it doesn't hurt to check every once in awhile.

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
----- Original Message -----
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2019 12:30 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Malwarebytes Licensed Users

Hey Mike,

how much does a life time subscription for Malwarebytes cost?
Where can I purchase it?
How many PC’s can I use it on?

thanks,

James B

Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2019 9:03 PM
To: TechTalk
Subject: [TechTalk] Malwarebytes Licensed Users

Hi All,

For those of you that run a licensed version and not a free version of the latest 3.7.1 Malwarebytes.  Are you getting the following offer / notification when you open the program and when you try to navigate the innerface?

Try Premium for 14 days free. No credit card required.Email
No thanks, I just want to scan Button

I get this message with all versions of Jaws and with NVDA.  I have a lifetime license and don't understand why this offer / notification pops up but, here's the weird thing, it's only read by screen reading programs!  It's not visible to sighted people!  I've sent a message to MWB support but, I want to make sure that others are experiencing the same thing so I can report to MWB what others say as well.  All input will be appreciated and very helpful.  Thanks much.

Take care.  Mike  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.