From: Mike B
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2019 7:52 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Malwarebytes Licensed Users

Hi James,

I purchased our licenses several years ago, so I don't know if lifetime licenses are even being sold anymore.  You would have to look at various websites that sell Malwarebytes like Amazon, Staples, New Egg.... to name a few.  I've done various searches from time to time and haven't found a lifetime license in quite a long time but, it doesn't hurt to check every once in awhile.