Re: Thunderbird's Codification. I REALLY NEED HELP WITH IT!

Hey Gene,
Never mind it.
I found out that this is a Yahoo thing.
So no matter what I could do, of course the problem would persist :)
You know what's the bad part? I spent almost 3 hours doing and undoing settings on Thunderbird, I really tried everything I could think of, obviously to no avail, since I found out right after I was too tired to keep trying that other people were having the same?? problem.
Hell! I should've read the emails before trying things. Ok, I've learned my lesson, at least!

But anyway, thanks for answering :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 28/04/2019 15:37, Gene disse:

How do you know its not the list that no longer accepts those letters??? Is it just on one list serve or on more than one?
??
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2019 10:05 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Thunderbird's Codification. I REALLY NEED HELP WITH IT!

Hi all,
My Thunderbird just decided that it would be a good idea to not show accented letters, and so it's doing.
And it's really driving me crazy, because whenever I send some Portuguese stuff, I need these accented letters. The problem is that, with this happy decision, it will put question marks in place of said letters, making them all show like ??????.
Oddly enough, it's only happening when I answer to some list I'm on. In other words, answering private emails the letters are printed out as they should.

Suggestions, please? I'm really about to go out screaming because of it!