Re: plex talk player

I really don't know why you are being so rude with people trying to help you.
Very like you, people will not always get the best answers or the answers you're after simply because no one knows everything.
And just saying "don't answer me if you aren't going to be useful" will put people off of helping you when you need it again and you probably will lose some good answer if you keep things this way.
Oh and don't tell me I'm not helpful. I know it and I never said I would! :P

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 29/04/2019 16:24, Karim Lakhani disse:

As I explained I cannot figure out the basic function like you do.

I've read the help documents and still don't get it?

Since you are so knowledgeable about the plex talk?

Have you got one, and how often do you use it?

I did point out that I have no problem connecting to my net work so please enlightening allow of us and suggest what part of the manual do I need to read?

I've tried to understand the networking accept but still can't understand it.

That is why I wrote to the list and not for you to tell me nothing but what I should and that is keeping the help?

please give me information otherwise don't reply with useless information.

That is to funny!