Re: I am looking for the program called mp3gain.

aisha <2001.aisha123@...>

MP3 gain really works.

it is a brilliant programme

On 30/04/2019 22:54, david wrote:

9. MP3 Gain Win Full 1_3_4 Download link

MP3Gain analyzes and losslessly adjusts mp3 files to a specified target volume. It does not simply do peak amplitude normalization. Instead, it performs

statistical analysis to determine how loud the file actually sounds to the human ear.

http://jaws-users.com/programs/Audio/mp3gain-win-full-1_3_4.exe