Re: I am looking for the program called mp3gain.

Jim Rawls

Hello,

I’m the guy that wanted mp3 gain. I have downloaded the program from the link you provided, but now, I can’t find it on my computer. When it installed, it opened, and I set the target volume and closed the program.. Now, I can’t find the program. And I don’t really know how it works. I am using it in conjunction with win amp. I do an internet show on the global voice, and I want my files to be at the same volume. I have a play list in Win amp, and I want mp3gain to normalize the volume of each file. So, how do I do this? first, I can’t find the program, even though I know it on my computer. Then, after I find it, how do I work it to do what I want it to do? Thanks for your help. Jim

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of aisha
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 2:56 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] I am looking for the program called mp3gain.

MP3 gain really works.

it is a brilliant programme

On 30/04/2019 22:54, david wrote:

9. MP3 Gain Win Full 1_3_4 Download link

MP3Gain analyzes and losslessly adjusts mp3 files to a specified target volume. It does not simply do peak amplitude normalization. Instead, it performs

statistical analysis to determine how loud the file actually sounds to the human ear.

http://jaws-users.com/programs/Audio/mp3gain-win-full-1_3_4.exe