Re: Opera Browser, is it accessible?

Walter Ramage

Hi Marcio.  Thank you for your kind offer.  However this isn't a one off.  Some of the lists I'm on use zippyshare but not always.  In truth if it was a huge problem and folk were using Zippyshare for the majority of posts then I would be happy to pay for an accessible VPN but I think for the most part I would like to learn something new i.e. how to circumnavigate the 403 error.  Again, thank you for your kind offer.  Walter.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of marcio via Groups.Io
Sent: 01 May 2019 04:29
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Opera Browser, is it accessible?

Walter,
As I said, I really don't know what you should do regarding Opera and Mipony.
However, if it's not a private file or something like that, and if you want me to do it of course, send me the link so that I can download and repost it for you :)

Cheers,
Marcio

AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 30/04/2019 18:09, Walter Ramage via Groups.Io disse:

Hi.?? Thanks.?? That's the problem; do I tell Opera to use Mipony or do I tel Mipony to use Opera and wich ever it is, how do I do that.?? Ah well, it isn't a life changing issue, the sun will still rise tomorrow.?? Walter.

??