Re: I am embarrassed to ask this, but here goes anyway. How do you create a play list in Win Amps?

Jim Rawls

Now that I know how to do it, I agree with you Steve. Jim

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2019 6:32 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] I am embarrassed to ask this, but here goes anyway. How do you create a play list in Win Amps?

If you want to save that playlist, you still have to open Winamp, open the Playlist Editor, then save the playlist by pressing Control plus S anyway, so you might as well just build the whole thing inside of Winamp to begin with. But just like so many other things in Windows, there's more than one way to achieve the same goal/accomplish the same task.

On 4/30/2019 2:11 PM, Pamela Dominguez wrote:

That must have been how I did it, because I don’t remember all the rest of this.  Pam.