Re: question about next door

Chief Kimsan, I'm interested in chatting with this co-founder. I might be
able to show such a one a thing or two regarding accessibility, may be not
on the computer side of things, but most certainly with respect to Android.

I had done some work with Lyft and now, the Lyft app is a lot more
accessibility than before. There are still a few issues that do need to be
cleaned up, but I am splendidly surprised at the transformation that has
happened to the Lyft app in my coveted Android Land.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado