From: "Alan" <adicey415@gmail.com>
To: "Tech Talk Groups" <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2019 7:58 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Dear Friends, How do I do a "Word Count" using Microsoft Word 7 with my Windows 7 machine and JAWS 13?

Dear Friends, How do I perform a "Word Count" using Microsoft Word 7 with my Windows 7 machine and JAWS 13?
I used to know this stuff, but the gray matter is decaying, as I am 73 years old now!
LOL!
I know I have to go to those blasted ribbons,and find out which one I use, Why couldn't they just leave the old menus for us old folks?
LOL!
Thanks everyone for putting up with me!
With best regards.
God Bless.
Alan
Plantation, Sunny South Florida
Dear Friends, You are invited to join us at
Memories Of Days Gone By
A List Group, Where we chit chat about the good old days, past or current events, even share some old MP3 files of old Radio, or music, my favorite is Do-Wop, I have thousands of old Doo Wop MP3 files,and thousands of other music files in MP3 format, but whatever you like we can share.
A group of very friendly folks who enjoy each other's company with thoughts and ideas of things happening with them personally or with the world in general!LOL!
Just send a blank email message with "Subscribe" in the subject line to
MemoriesOfDaysGoneBy+subscribe@groups.io
Bill R Johnson List Owner
Alan Dicey Group Moderator