Re: Upgrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10: Is it worth it?

Hi Peter:

First, this nonconformist soul has not implemented what he's about to
suggest. Notwithstanding, please read it, get a good laugh at me for daring
to suggest what I've not done, then see where the chips fall.

Second, as you rightly stated, Windows10 will soon invade our palaces and
we'll bow to it. With that in mind, I suggest, if possible, that you keep
your current Windows8.1 computer and purchase one that runs Windows10. This
way, you'll have a computer available to you whilst you're transitioning.

For me, I want to flee from Windows! However, it keeps shutting itself
against my face. I suppose my thin legs aren't running fast enough!
Work-related legacy apps still hold me hostage and makes me a slave! For
the time being, my osteopathic bones scream for nourishment thus tightening
the screws as I continue to look for apps that I can deploy specifically for
work in My Coveted Android world!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado