Re: Bard Books Question

Jim Wohlgamuth

Hi Vicki!

Not certain of what you are using, but when I download a book it self-extracts into the downloads folder and I simply copy it to my pin-drive.  No need for and extraction, at least not here anyhow.  Good Luck! Have A Good Evening! de

<Wohlggie@...><KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.folder

On 03-May-19 21:34, Vicki W wrote:
When reading a downloaded NLS book, I have forgotten if I need to unzip the book before placing it in either Voice Dream Reader or the NLS player. Do I need to unzip it into a folder for either of those before placing into the program or player or just load the zip file as is?

Thanks.

Vicki