Re: Win 10 1809 Has Finally Showed Its Face To Me

Oh, anyway, you're doing quite a good job with this add-on. I'm really thankful for what we have so far.
Thanks for your continuous work on this :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 04/05/2019 02:02, Joseph Lee disse:

Hi,

I???m trying to figure out what UIA event NVDA is failing to detect ??? if I find out, that???ll be the next thing to be added to my add-on.

Cheers,

Joseph

??

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of marcio via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, May 3, 2019 9:47 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Win 10 1809 Has Finally Showed Its Face To Me

??

Hi Joseph,
Doing what I said, for now, seems like the best solution. Just pressing tabe one time from the clipboard entries should put you on the place where you hit enter to clean it at once.

Cheers,
Marcio

AKA Starboy

??

Em 04/05/2019 01:35, Joseph Lee disse:

Hi,

Actually, you can delete clipboard entries by pressing the Delete key for each one (I have to figure out how to do this in one sweep).

Cheers,

Joseph

??

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of marcio via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, May 3, 2019 9:28 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Win 10 1809 Has Finally Showed Its Face To Me

??

Hi,
Suppose you copy something to your clipboard then you copy something else right after.
Well, the first thing you've copied would be lost, right?
Not on this new clipboard if you set it up correctly. If you do, pressing Windows+V will give you a window containing a history of everything you've copied so far.
You can clean this history if you wish, something that NVDA doesn't seem to read properly as well but then you just need to press enter where it doesn't speak anything and know that if you did it your clipboard will be cleaned out.

I hope it makes sense :)

Cheers,
Marcio

AKA Starboy

??

Em 03/05/2019 19:13, Carolyn Arnold disse:

How does the repeated Clipboard work? 
??
Best regards,
??
Carolyn 
??
??
-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of marcio via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, May 3, 2019 9:46 AM
To: Techtalk List <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Win 10 1809 Has Finally Showed Its Face To Me
??
Hi guys,
So, subject says it all. The thing finally found me and I must say I'm loving it.
A few little problems here and there, specially with my sound driver which for some reason is behaving in a little weird way but overall it's quite good.
The thing I most expected, the new clipboard, I can say for sure that's a godsend if you are one of the people who does repeated tasks with the same text :) 
??
??
Now, there's something I really am not knowing how to deal with. It's the pin function.
I've read that you can pin the most used items to your clipboard so it won't disappear when computer restarts, but NVDA doesn't seem to have access to this option. Would anyone by chance know how it works? 
??
Cheers, 
Marcio 
AKA Starboy
??
??
??
Follow or add me on Facebook <https://facebook.com/coolbutpsycho>
??
??
??
??
??
??
??
??

??

??

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.