Re: Win 10 1809 Has Finally Showed Its Face To Me

Oh, anyway, you're doing quite a good job with this add-on. I'm really thankful for what we have so far.
Thanks for your continuous work on this :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 04/05/2019 02:02, Joseph Lee disse:

Hi,

I???m trying to figure out what UIA event NVDA is failing to detect ??? if I find out, that???ll be the next thing to be added to my add-on.

Cheers,

Joseph

??