Re: Win 10 1809 Has Finally Showed Its Face To Me

Pressing Win+V should do the trick for activating it.
However, if not, try typing "clipboard" in the search box then activate it through settings.
After this you can access your clipboard history with this keystroke.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 04/05/2019 05:51, Lenron disse:

How do I use this new clip board option?

On 5/4/19, marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21@...> wrote:
Oh, anyway, you're doing quite a good job with this add-on. I'm really
thankful for what we have so far.
Thanks for your continuous work on this :)

Cheers,
Marcio
AKA /Starboy/

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook <https://facebook.com/coolbutpsycho>

Em 04/05/2019 02:02, Joseph Lee disse:
Hi,

I???m trying to figure out what UIA event NVDA is failing to detect ??? if

I find out, that???ll be the next thing to be added to my add-on.

Cheers,

Joseph